5 Ways Cisco Is Helping Remote Employees to Work Efficiently
Cisco is making it easier and more affordable than ever for employees to collaborate and connect. With their current promotions and offerings around their collaboration tools, your team will be able to formulate business continuity plans and scale out quickly to support remote workers.
- Free Webex Online
- With more and more people working from home, and some for the first time, Cisco is offering its online Webex platform to individuals and small businesses for free! Utilizing the free online version is an excellent alternative for low volume license requests. Users will get access to unlimited meetings (up to 100 participants), mobile and desktop meeting abilities, screen sharing and recording (1GB of cloud storage), and unlimited messaging with Webex Teams! Click Here for more information.
- Webex Enterprise Trials
- A free Webex Enterprise trial, at either 30 or 90 days in length, is the perfect starting point for organizations looking to provide host meeting accounts to employees and need centralized administrative management and reporting capabilities. The trial will give you access to unlimited video meetings and webinars (up to 200 participants), recordings, content sharing, unlimited messaging through Webex Teams, desktop and mobile app experience, analytics, and so much more! Keep in mind; you’ll need your VAR (Value-Added Reseller) to get you access to this offer. Reach out to your dedicated H.A. Account Manager or contact us directly.
- Free Trial for FedRAMP Organizations
- FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) organizations are also able to take advantage of Cisco’s free unified communications trials. The FedRAMP product has extra security measures in place like continuous monitoring for cloud products and services, and password requirements for all meetings. The trial, which only includes access to the Cisco Meeting Center for up to 200 participants, is available for 50 seats per customer with the ability to go up to 1,000 seats for 90 days. You’ll need to work with your VAR to take advantage of this offer. If you’re interested, please reach out to your dedicated H.A. account manager or contact us directly.
- Free Virtual Events
- Did you have to cancel a large live event recently? Perhaps your mid-year kick-off or upcoming tradeshow? With Cisco and Vbrick you can bring your event back to life through live streaming with Rev. Rev is the industry-leading enterprise video platform, and Cisco and Vbrick have teamed up to offer free trials! For a limited time, your organization can host three events for up to 500 participants each or one event for up to 5,000 participants. The offer includes live streaming, slides, chat, and Q&A! Click Here for more information.
- P.S. Make sure to check out our latest blog on the vendor tradeshows that just went digital! I wonder if they are using Rev…
- Expansion Opportunities for Existing Customers
- Cisco is making it easy, and affordable, for current subscribers to expand their Webex capabilities to accommodate your new fully remote staff. With Cisco’s “Surplus Usage Waiver Period”, which takes place from February 1st until May 31st, current subscribers can add 20% more accounts for Webex Meetings, Events, Training, Support, and Teams at no additional cost during the waiver period. This offer only applies to EA (Enterprise Agreement), and User Meeting and Named User subscribers. If you’re interested, please reach out to your dedicated H.A. account manager or contact us directly.