Senior Account Manager - PA, NJ, DE
High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager in the Tri-state area to join our team.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire an Account Manager to add to our rapidly growing team
The Senior Account Manager focus will be on developing long term customer and vendor partnerships, helping customers develop long term goals and identifying areas of need in regards to data storage, backup, disaster recovery, archiving and other data-centric areas, and designing and selling solutions and professional services to address customer needs. The Senior Account Manager will focus on PA, New Jersey, and Delaware.
- Attain and maintain in-depth product knowledge and sales certifications for the company’s product lines through available training programs, seminars and self-study.
- Represent the company to customers and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Sell, on an exclusive basis, company’s product lines and services in a professional, conscientious manner.
- Build and grow a sales pipeline, including networking for new clients.
- Manage and grow long-term relationships with clients and vendors.
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between customer, vendor, and internal technical resources within each account.
- Meet or exceed assigned performance goals and objectives.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college degree.
- 3+ years of IT related consultative sales experience.
- Experience selling solutions and professional services.
- Experience and knowledge of data storage and networking products.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision
- Able to effectively prioritize in high-pressure environment and possess the ability to adapt to changing conditions work assignments
- Exceptional customer service support (both verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the business landscape in the area, including relationships with prospective customers.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters