Client Success Manager
High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Client Success Manager to join our team in our Audubon, PA office.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Client Success Manager to add to our rapidly growing team.
We value having a great company culture, where casual dress is common and employees are key. Team outings are practiced with activities like Pumpkin Derby Racing, Cooking Competition (Iron Chef-style), charity run and bike rides, family team buildings, take your child to work day, and more. That’s not to say that hard work isn’t done here, it’s rewarded. We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package for all full-time employees. Work hard, play hard - all in the name of High Availability Inc.
The Client Success Manager position develops, manages, and monitors the service processes for our client community. The Client Success Manager will act as the quality assurance manager for our clients, create and maintain service level agreements, act as a liaison to the project management team to assess the completion of projects, and participate in strategic planning.
- Ensure client is getting what they need from Engineering, Operations and Sales.
- Manages the client / HA communications.
- Review monthly clients SLA quantities for agreement or addendum resets.
- Notify client and sales of client contract termination dates 3 months prior to contract term.
- Send out maintenance notifications along with NOC for potential client impacting issues.
- Manage client impacting issues, send out notifications during critical events.
- Schedule and maintain client quarterly reviews, including Life Cycle documents.
- Schedule client disaster recovery testing.
- Manage client on-boardings with PMO.
- Manage client off-boardings with PMO.
- Manage client access to Data Centers.
- Manage client product shipments to Data Centers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Client Success Manager can and will be called on 24/7 if issues arise.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Experience in monitoring and ticketing systems
Previous service desk experience preferred.
Compensation decisions for positions shall be governed primarily by job responsibilities and the position’s range of compensation as well as the applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies, experience, compensation requests, or other bona fide factor other than sex, except where compensation is based on:
- collective bargaining agreement;
- a seniority system;
- a system of merit pay increases;
- a system which measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, sales goals and incentives.
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
- Voluntary employee and dependent Life and AD&D insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters