Inside Account Manager
High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Inside Account Manager to join our team in Audubon, PA.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire an Inside Account Manager to add to our rapidly growing team.
We value having a great company culture, where casual dress is common and employees are key. Team outings are practiced with activities like Pumpkin Derby Racing, Cooking Competition (Iron Chef-style), charity run and bike rides, family team buildings, take your child to work day, and more. That’s not to say that hard work isn’t done here, it’s rewarded. We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package for all full-time employees. Work hard, play hard - all in the name of High Availability Inc.
The Inside Account Manager role at High Availability, Inc. mainly involves working with and helping support the Account Managers/Sales Reps and their end clients.
- Order Reporting in CRM/ERP
- Deal Registrations
- Shipment Tracking
- Asset Tracking/Support Renewals
- Speaking with customers/vendors
- Backing up other IAM team members
- Attending company events during business hours and/or after business hours
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Compensation decisions for positions shall be governed primarily by job responsibilities and the position’s range of compensation as well as the applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies, experience, compensation requests, or other bona fide factor other than sex, except where compensation is based on:
- collective bargaining agreement;
- a seniority system;
- a system of merit pay increases;
- a system which measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, sales goals and incentives.
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
- Voluntary employee and dependent Life and AD&D insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters