High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team in Audubon, PA.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to add to our rapidly growing team.
We value having a great company culture, where casual dress is common and employees are key. Team outings are practiced with activities like Pumpkin Derby Racing, Cooking Competition (Iron Chef-style), charity run and bike rides, family team buildings, take your child to work day, and more. That’s not to say that hard work isn’t done here, it’s rewarded. We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package for all full-time employees. Work hard, play hard - all in the name of High Availability Inc.
The marketing coordinator functions as the department’s administrative support; coordinating meetings, logistics and serving as a liaison for clients.
- Marketing Duties
- Support the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of the marketing strategy for High Availability, Inc.
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, digital, telemarketing, etc…)
- Assist with and manage customer events and trainings
- Assist with the creation of sales collateral (brochures, case studies, sales slicks, blogs, etc…)
- Manage social media calendar and work to improve High Availability, Inc.’s social media strategy
- Support the sales team by fielding client-facing collateral requests
- Track and analyze effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Administrative Duties
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies, kitchen supplies, and furniture.
- Manage reservations for the conference room, training room, and company car.
- Manage common spaces and company storage space.
- Manage company calendar (holidays, events, etc.)
- Sets up new employees.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience crafting HTML email messages
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Desired Computer skills: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Attentive to details—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Fast-learner who can prioritize effectively, and deliver results in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Able to work in a team environment, adaptable to change, and dependable.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks
Compensation decisions for positions shall be governed primarily by job responsibilities and the position’s range of compensation as well as the applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies, experience, compensation requests, or other bona fide factor other than sex, except where compensation is based on:
- collective bargaining agreement;
- a seniority system;
- a system of merit pay increases;
- a system which measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, sales goals and incentives.
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
- Voluntary employee and dependent Life and AD&D insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters