High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking a full time experienced Project Coordinator to join our team in Audubon, PA
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator to add to our rapidly growing team.
We value having a great company culture, where casual dress is common and employees are key. Team outings are practiced with activities like Pumpkin Derby Racing, Cooking Competition (Iron Chef-style), charity run and bike rides, family team buildings, take your child to work day, and more. That’s not to say that hard work isn’t done here, it’s rewarded. We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package for all full-time employees. Work hard, play hard - all in the name of High Availability Inc.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator responsible for assisting our Senior Project Managers (PMs) with coordinating project schedules and activities with internal and external resources, tracking equipment, and running and developing project related queries and reports for our Philadelphia office. The ideal candidate will acquire a deep understanding of High Availability, Inc.’s internal processes and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies, and ask the right questions. The Project Coordinator will possess excellent time management, multi-tasking, teamwork, and communication skills, as he/she will work closely with Senior PMs, customers, sales representatives, and engineers to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, maintain, and monitor project schedules, activities, resources, equipment, and other project related information
- Document and follow up on important action items and decisions from customer meetings and undertaking project related tasks as required
- Perform PM administrative support functions as needed, such as recording meeting minutes, keeping detailed project notes and records, tracking and managing paperwork, managing information flow within the project team, etc.
- Maintains consistency by participating in the creation and/or modification and enforcement of project management standards, policies, and methodologies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field is required
- Seeking Project Management Professional (PMP) certification within the next two to five years
- A minimum of two years of relevant and progressive experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision, Color vision, and ability to adjust focus
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation decisions for positions shall be governed primarily by job responsibilities and the position’s range of compensation as well as the applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies, experience, compensation requests, or other bona fide factor other than sex, except where compensation is based on:
- A collective bargaining agreement;
- A seniority system;
- A system of merit pay increases;
- A system which measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, sales goals and incentives.
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
- Voluntary employee and dependent Life and AD&D
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters