Senior Microsoft Engineer
High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Senior Microsoft Engineer to join our team in Pennsylvania.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Microsoft Engineer to add to our rapidly growing team.
The Senior Microsoft Engineer will work with customer projects relating to Microsoft technologies. Your role is to ensure proper management and to improve the overall support experience for these customers. We are looking for a motivated candidate with a track record of being solution and delivery focused.
- Design, Implement and Manage Enterprise System Center and Hyper-V environments. Must be comfortable with planning migrations in a complex environment. SCCM and SCVMM experience are required.
- Implement Office 365 tenants. This includes but is not limited to, the creation of new tenants, migration of existing workloads from on-premises to O365, perform health checks of existing O365 environments, complete tenant to tenant migrations. Experience with the Enterprise Mobility Suite is preferred but not required.
- Exchange on-premises experience is required. This includes but is not limited to; new installations, patching, migrations, hybrid configurations and health checks. Experience in designing of highly available enterprise environments is preferred.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college degree in a related technology field.
- Expert level Windows Server experience is required.
- Experience in automating deployments and migrations through PowerShell is required.
- Microsoft Azure experience is preferred but is not required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision
- Able to effectively prioritize in high-pressure environment and possess the ability to adapt to changing conditions work assignments
- Clear communication skills with both customers and team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Must be willing to continue education and attain certifications.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Health Reimbursement Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters
Office Location: Audubon, PA 19403