Senior Network Architect - WAN
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Network Architect Engineer with Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching or Service-Provider to augment our rapidly growing professional services staff.
This position will provide design, consulting, and implementation services to High Availability, Inc.'s customers. As a Senior Network Architect, you will be 'taking the reins' on multiple Cisco projects. These projects may include evaluating customer readiness, designing customer solutions, performing new product installations or network refreshes; conducting product knowledge transfers; identifying and resolving application or environmental issues and supporting the sales staff.
- Designing and implement networking and security solutions for customers of High Availability, Inc.
- Provide network & security assessments for customers of High Availability, Inc.
- Provide installation as-built documentation for customers of High Availability, Inc.
- Provide technical support to clients and assist in system analysis
- Contribute to sales team effort by delivering technical presentations and demonstrations; supporting proof-of-concept efforts; accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify sales requirements by establishing personal rapport with persons in the position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains quality service by following organizational standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; attaining product certifications.
- Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching or Service Provider
- Minimum 6 years experience in Network Engineering in a senior level or field position (Recent experience and technologies, please)
- Ability to implement, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Ability to implement, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco UCS or blade chassis design
- Experience with F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
- Experience with Riverbed Steelhead WAN Optimization products
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) as well as HSRP/VRRP
- Hands-on experience and expertise designing L2/L3 solutions with Cisco Nexus 5xxx/7xxx/9xxx/22xx series and Catalyst 3750-X/3850.
- Hands-on experience and expertise with Cisco Catalyst Switches 6xxx, 5xxx, 4xxx, 3xxx, RSM; Cisco Routers 7x00, 4x00, 3600, 2600, 2500, 1900, 800
- Ability to implement, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation Firewall Services.
- Experience with designing security solutions with Cisco ASA and Firepower Threat Defence (FTD), Palo Alto, Fortigate firewalls.
- Ability to perform wireless assessments, designs, and installations with Cisco Unified and Meraki Wireless solutions.
- Extensive networking industry experience in handling various switched and routed data networks & protocols in a multi-platform environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills in preparing proposals, reports, presentations and as-built documentation
- Ability to verbally translate and articulate complex technical issues for the advocacy of non-technical users.
Compensation decisions for positions shall be governed primarily by job responsibilities and the position’s range of compensation as well as the applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies, experience, compensation requests, or other bona fide factor other than sex, except where compensation is based on:
- collective bargaining agreement;
- a seniority system;
- a system of merit pay increases;
- a system which measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, sales goals and incentives.
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
- Voluntary employee and dependent Life and AD&D insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters