High Availability, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team in Audubon, PA.
High Availability, Inc. is a value-added reseller of data storage, protection and management solutions and services. We are currently looking to hire a Systems Engineer to add to our rapidly growing professional service team.
We value having a great company culture, where casual dress is common and employees are key. Team outings are practiced with activities like Pumpkin Derby Racing, Cooking Competition (Iron Chef-style), charity run and bike rides, family team buildings, take your child to work day, and more. That’s not to say that hard work isn’t done here, it’s rewarded. We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package for all full-time employees. Work hard, play hard - all in the name of High Availability Inc.
This position will provide general IT support to High Availability, Inc. and to transport and install equipment at customer locations. As a Systems Engineer, you will be assisting Solutions Architects on multiple infrastructure projects. These projects may include evaluating customer readiness, designing customer solutions, performing new product installations or solution refreshes; conducting product knowledge transfers; identifying and resolving application or environmental issues and supporting the sales staff.
• Transport network/server equipment to/from customer locations
• Inventory, rackmount and cable-up network/server equipment at customer's datacenter
• Daily point of contact for corporate user base to provide maintenance of the Company’s server/desktop infrastructure
• Configure, operate and troubleshoot of the Company's new desktops and servers
• Availability outside of standard business times to respond to issues as they may arise.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree preferred with IT Industry Certifications.
• Microsoft Windows Client/Server, Active Directory domain networking and applications.
• Network Switching, Storage Systems, Firewalls, VPNs, and TCP/IP networking.
• Experience installing hardware, software and imaging workstations and laptops.
• Prior Help Desk support and Customer Service experience.
• Experience with network cabling is required
• Minimum 1-year experience in Information Technology related-field
• Ability to lift objects up to 30 pounds
• Valid PA driver's license required
Compensation - $40,000 Annually
Compensation decisions for positions shall be governed primarily by job responsibilities and the position’s range of compensation as well as the applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies, experience, compensation requests, or other bona fide factor other than sex, except where compensation is based on:
- collective bargaining agreement;
- a seniority system;
- a system of merit pay increases;
- a system which measures earnings by quantity or quality of production, sales goals and incentives.
- 401k with 3% Safe Harbor contribution.
- Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance employer paid premium paired with a Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid premium Employee STD and LTD insurance
- Voluntary employee and dependent Life and AD&D insurance
It is the policy of High Availability, Inc to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by federal, state or local law. In addition, High Availability, Inc will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
High Availability, Inc participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters