Cisco Identity Services Engine Technical Training
You’re invited to join High Availability, Inc. for a Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) technical workshop at our office in Audubon, PA.
In this workshop, we will discuss using Cisco ISE to:
- Accelerate bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and enterprise mobility.
- Learn how to provide secure guest access to your enterprise network.
- Define and enforce enterprise network access control.
- Provide secure administrative access to IT infrastructure. malware responses to combat ransomware.
- 9:00 a.m. Check In
- 9:30 a.m. Introduction to Cisco ISE
- 11:30 a.m. Hands-on Lab
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Hands-on Lab
- 3:30 p.m. Wrap Up
As always, breakfast and lunch are on us!
Don’t forget to bring your laptop and charger.