Webinar + Lunch: Nutanix 101
You’re invited to join High Availability, Inc. and Nutanix for a Nutanix 101 introductory webinar on Monday, February 26th from 12:00 p.m - 1:00 p.m.
We will send your company a full lunch spread while you learn how Nutanix enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures.
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale.
Nutanix solutions are 100% software-based, and are built on the industry’s most popular hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) technology, delivering a full infrastructure stack that integrates compute, virtualization, storage, networking and security to power any application, at any scale.
- In depth overview of Nutanix technology
- Workloads your team could implement with Nutanix
- Nutanix product demo
- Eventbrite registration required for included lunch
- All attendees must be registered via Eventbrite
- Once registered, a representative from High Availability, Inc. will contact you about your lunch order.
Presented by Joe Whelan, Principal Technologist at High Availability, Inc.